Dr. Minfan Fu and his research group (AEPCL) at ShanghaiTech University are seeking for highly motivated postdoctoral research fellow candidates in board areas of power electronics and power engineering, including but not limited to wireless power transfer, wide bandgap power devices, high-frequency power converters, magnetic design and integration, and etc. We invite highly motivated individuals to work with us in those exciting research areas. You can check Dr. Fu’s group website for more information: http://www.minfanfu.icoc.cc/
1.Conduct independent research;
2.Write and publish top journal/conference papers;
3.Assist PI in building the lab and supervising graduate students;
4.Assist PI in writing grant proposals. Qualifications:
(1) Ph.D. in electrical engineering with emphasis on power electronics or related areas.
(2) Good publication record in international conferences and journals.
(3) Fluent in English and technical writing.
(4) Good communication skills and capability of coaching graduate students.
(5) No more than 35 years old.
(6) The candidate with following experiences will be considered with priority: research fund application, hands-on experiences on design and testing of power circuits, finite element analysis for magnetic components, and embedded system development.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit (all in English) a cover letter, CV, copies of two representative publications, and two letters of reference to: email@example.com (copied to firstname.lastname@example.org). We provide very competitive salary and benefits for this post.
Deadline: Until the positions are filled.