Report to:Professor Yu Yang
School of Entrepreneurship and Management
* Assist research projects on negotiation, decision making, and psychology
* Assist teaching material development for business and management courses
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in psychology, business, management, or statistics
* Interest in pursuing PhD in OB/HR, consumer behavior, or social/personality psychology
* Familiarity with experimental methods and multivariate and multilevel statistics
* Familiarity with SPSS, STATA, SAS, Mplus, and/or R
* Experience in writing papers, reports, or presentations in English
* Ability to support Professor in teaching and administration duties
* Mature, responsible, organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work independently
* Fulltime position should be able to commit for two to three years
This position would be an excellent fit for someone looking to strengthen research skills before applying to PhD programs. Past RAs working with Professor Yang have been admitted to top international PhD programs.
Interested applicants should email a copy of resume (plus writing samples, if available) to Professor Yang (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please also submit a copy of application through the ShanghaiTech employment website (http://jobs.shanghaitech.edu.cn). Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.