In our lab, we develop novel materials for energy and environmental related applications using computational modeling and big-data analysis. We are looking to hire for a research assistant.
1. Native Chinese speaker.
2. Applicants are required to have a master degree in one of the following majors: chemical engineering, materials science, chemistry or related fields.
3. Experiences of computational modeling (using DFT, MD, or MC) are required.
4. Experiences of computing system management will be advantageous.
5. Good command of written and oral English is required.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Carry out research projects as a part of a team
2. Assist in Building and Maintaining computing systems in the lab.
3. Lab management : making orders of required material, managing research budget, etc.
4. Support the non-Chinese, English speaking faculty : translation documents between Chinese and English.
We invite qualified and highly motivated candidates to email (all in English) a full CV, together with a summary of research interests to email@example.com, cc to firstname.lastname@example.org