Accepting applications for a Postdoc position in James E. Rothman lab in the SIAIS/School of Life Science at ShanghaiTech University.
We seek highly motivated candidates for a postdoctoral associate position to
study the mechanism of spatial and temporal regulation of membrane trafficking
and exocytosis in mammalian cells. The candidate will be participating in basic
cell biology projects, studying the role of Acyl-CoA Binding Domain containing
3 (ACBD3) in regulating protein secretory pathway and Rab-domain
assembly/maintenance. For detailed project description, please visit our
website at http://siais.shanghaitech.edu.cn/eng/research4.asp.
candidate should have strong background in cell biology and biochemistry, and
those with prior experience with CRISPR/Cas9 based gene KO/KI and live cell
imaging techniques will be given preference. Highly successful postdoc will be
given a chance for exchange scholar program with Rothman lab at Yale University
School of Medicine.
Qualifications and responsibilities are as following:
1. A Ph.D. in cell biology, biochemistry or related fields is desired and has
basic experience in microscopic imaging (e.g. confocal). Under 35 years old.
2. The applicants must have first-author papers in peer-reviewed journals and
must be highly motivated with the drive to succeed.
3. The applicants must be able to design and conduct experiments, prepare and
present their researches at scientific conference.
4. The applicants are expected to write and edit/revise research manuscripts
and be proficient in English communications.
5. We offer internationally competitive salary and benefit for our postdoc
associates at ShanghaiTech University.
Please email a CV (in English) and arrange three letters of references directly
sent to firstname.lastname@example.org