| Accepting applications for a Postdoctoral researcher position in Prof. Jeremy Krogman’s lab (Synthetic Inorganic Chemistry) in the Shanghai School of Physical Science and Technology (SPST) at ShanghaiTech University.
Professor Jeremy Krogman and his group are seeking highly motivated postdoctoral research fellow candidates with interests in the area of fundamental inorganic chemistry, synthesis and small molecule activation. Projects are focused on ligand design and the development of molecular systems for the area of catalytic nitrogen fixation.
The chosen candidate will be an important part of a new group of chemists at ShanghaiTech and can expect to gain a variety of experiences during their time as a postdoctoral researcher.
1. Candidates should have a doctoral degree (Ph.D.) in Chemistry
2. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with synthetic chemistry, particularly with air-free Schlenk and glove box techniques as well as standard characterization techniques such as NMR, IR, UV-Vis, and XRD are required.
3. Experience with EPR, electrochemistry, magnetic susceptibility, or Mössbauer spectroscopy would be welcomed.
4. Have first-author publications in peer-reviewed journals.
5. Excellent communication and writing skills in English are required.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Carry out research projects independently as well as a part of a team.
2. Help with the student supervision and education.
We invite qualified and highly motivated candidates to email (all in English) a full CV, together with a summary of research interests to: firstname.lastname@example.org