Two Postdoctoral /Research Fellow Positions in System Safety and Security
Professor Fu Song's research group is seeking postdoctoral fellows to work in the areas of system software analysis and verification techniques, with emphasis on applications in system safety and security.
We invite highly motivated Ph.D. graduates to work with us in these exciting areas. There are currently two positions available.
Research topics of particular interest are:
- Binary-code analysis
- Software security
- Programming languages and Type systems
- Model-checking multi-agent systems
- Conduct research in one or several areas of interest in the field of programming languages, software security, and model-checking
- Co-supervise M.S. and Ph.D. students
- Ph.D degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English, Chinese is optional
- Strong programming skills
- An established research record on relevant subjects
- two years full-time employment contract, extensible up to 3 years
- competitive salary and benefits
Qualified applicants are invited to submit (all in English),
- Curriculum Vitae (including the list of publications and previous positions held)
- Research statement (describing research experience and research plan)
- Copies of two or three representative publications
- Two letters of reference
to email@example.com (cc firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications will be considered until the positions are filled. For further questions about the positions, get in touch.