Postdoctoral Position in Parallel Computing and Machine Learning
Professor Rui Fan's research group is seeking postdoctoral fellows to work in the areas of parallel and distributed computing, with emphasis on applications in machine learning and data science. Other research interests of the group include the design of efficient scalable algorithms, energy efficient computing and fault tolerance. We invite highly motivated Ph.D. graduates to work with us in these exciting areas. There are currently two positions available.
(1) Ph.D. degree in computer science, applied mathematics or related areas.
(2) Strong publication record in parallel or distributed computing, machine learning or algorithms and theory.
(3) Strong programming and implementation skills. Experience with parallel computing and machine learning platforms.
(4) Good communication skills. Ability to mentor graduate students.
(5) Fluency in written and oral English.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit, all in English, a CV, research statement (describing research experience and research plan), copies of three representative publications, and three letters of reference to: email@example.com (cc firstname.lastname@example.org).
This post offers a highly competitive salary and benefits.