Senior Bioinformatics Position at Informatics Platform, SIAIS
SIAIS informatics platform is looking for a senior bioinformatics engineer for scientific supporting.
The ideal candidate is an experienced scholar which can independently design and carry on data analysis to support the experimental research of the whole institution. The ideal candidate which reports to director for information platform will be able to:
1. Perform computational analysis for exploration and interpretation of high-throughput data including next generation sequencing;
2. Develop and implement state-of-the-art approaches for biological pathway and network analysis;
3. Develop methods for integration of heterogeneous biological data towards answering broader scientific questions;
1. Ability to conduct collaborative research.
2. Excellent English communication skills both in written and oral form.
3. A PhD in molecular biology, computer science, bioinformatics, biochemistry, mathematics or related discipline.
4. Postdoc experience of analysis and interpretation of transcriptomics/proteomics data in academic or scientific research scenarios;
5. A track record of publications in peer-reviewed journals.
6. Experience with genome data analysis,
7. Experience with statistical methods, programming languages and shell script (e.g. Python, Perl, Bash), mathematical modeling, and/or analysis of large-scale sequencing data. Experience in database, software engineering or network tools will be preferred.
Please email a CV (in English) directly sent to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org;)