Chief Scientist of SLST Bioinformatics Platform
School of Life Science and Technology (SLST) is focusing on the following academic disciplines: protein science and biotechnology; stem cell research and regenerative medicine; epigenetics, genomics, and systems biology; translational medicine; physical biology and molecular imaging; chemical biology and innovative pharmacology.
As part of our core facility supporting team, we are seeking an exceptionally talented scientist to join our Bioinformatics Platform at the senior level to support related research groups in SLST.
The scientist will,
1. Organize and analyze large sets of data using bioinformatics techniques.
2. Provide statistical and data analysis tool for interpreting the experimental results.
3. Constructing and Managing Bioinformatics Databases and related software.
4. Coordinate the strategic development of the Bioinformatics Platform.
The scientist is required to be,
1. Excellent at programme and data mining.
2. Familiar with omics tools and data analysis.
3. Ph.D Degree in Mathematics, informatics, or bioinformatics and had good work experience in large data analysis.
4. Good communication skills in English.
5. With the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Please submit your application through our ShanghaiTech job application website, http://jobs.shanghaitech.edu.cn/
Applications should be accompanied by,
1. Curriculum vitae, complete list of publications and details of three referees;
2. A two page description summarizing scientific achievements to date;
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of applications will end till the position is filled.